All dogs are bathed in one of our luxurious natural shampoo‘s of which are vegan friendly, cruelty free and contain no nasty chemicals. They are also hypoallergenic, pH balanced and packed with vitamin E and B so you can rest assured we can cater for all pooches even those with the most sensitive skin.
For those dogs which struggle with dull coats or have some slight tangling we are able to add some conditioner to help bring their coat into a better condition.
- Shampoo and conditioning treatment
- Thorough Blast and fluff dry
- Full coat brush and comb through, ensuring your dogs coat is knot free. (Matting will be clipped out)
- Sanitary and pad clip out
- Natural ear cleaning treatment / plucking if required by owner. We do not interfere with any dogs ears that may have an infection.
- Nail clipping
- Natural fragrance cologne
- Breed standard trim or customised pet trim
If you feel that your dog does not need a full groom but could still do with a little trimming we do offer a “Bath and Tidy Service“
This includes clipping of the pads and sanitary areas, feet/tail/face trim, feathers if required, ear cleaning/plucking and nail clipping.
Please note unfortunately we cannot currently take on any dogs 30Kilos and over.
If a dog comes in to us severely matted or with even the slightest matting, they will be cut out of the dogs coat. A dog can become traumatised by lengthy and uncomfortable de-matting sessions, which goes against the animal welfare act 2006 causing an animal unnecessary pain. There will be an extra charge for matting on top of your grooming bill, this will be from £5.00.
At the time of booking an appointment please mention if your dog has any matting, as we will need to allow extra time.